Pages

Saturday 18 January 2014

Chubby owl twit twoooo :)


Hello crafty peeps how are you all? I hope your having a great start to the weekend. Well so much for me being 'more organized' this year, I think I have actually been less organized than I was before so my motto now is to go with flow...then I may actually start getting somewhere ha ha! Please tell me I'm not the only one who is like this...

Oh I have to ask as a few followers have said they cannot see my feed once I post, is anyone else having trouble? I have no idea why that is happening or how to sort it as I am not good with things like that but I will look into it.

I have made this card for cute card thursday challenge-warm it up and this owl die cut looked perfect as they always remind me of cold weather (not sure why ha ha).

I used my cameo machine to die cut this hero arts digital image and he is just so sweet. I also hand stitched the edge and added some rolled flowers, and a die cut tag. I really need to make more thank you cards.



I hope you all have a great weekend, and I hope its not too cold where you are, or raining! Thank you for taking the time to stop by and I will be back very soon.

Vic

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful owl, great colours, too! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute owl, love the little googly eyes and buttons.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely adorable!! The owl is so sweet!! I love the googly eyes and the pretty flowers!!

    I have trouble seeing your feeds...I have a list of followed blogs and yours never updates for some reason.

    Have a great weekend!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another card with all my favorite things...gorgeous handmade flowers , buttons and stitching! Love the super cute owl. Go with the flow sounds good to me.........actually it sounds just like me! Have a great week Vicki :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those googly eyes do it for me. hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your owl card, with the googly eyes! and fabby buttons too.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous owl....googly eyes are my fav...have you put your name down for my candy .xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now this owl is just adorable.............Lis

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment it means the world to me and I always try and comment back :)