Pages

Monday 28 May 2012

Hippo Happy Birthday Card

 Hi there! Believe it or not but here in England we have had some scorching sunshine so what better way to celebrate than make a sunshine card. I love the sun so I printed out the sun topper from my imagine machine I think it looks so sweet, the hippo and polka dot border is also from the imagine and the cartridge I used is imagine more. As I love cosmo cricket I had to use some papers from the girl friday collection. The flowers are rolled paper flowers and I cut these out with my cameo.
 Here is a close up of the rolled flowers.
I hope your having a lovely day and the sun is shining where you are, thank you for stopping by,

Vic x

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment it means the world to me and I always try and comment back :)