Pages

Tuesday 20 November 2012

Super sweet birthday!

Hi! Thank you for stopping by my blog, I hope you enjoy looking at my cards.

So the weather today has been really dark and raining all day, I decided to make a card to brighten up the mood. Along with baking some cupcakes with my little girl and painting we've had a lovely day, and I wanted to finish off the day with a card that represented this ;)

To make the card I used:
White card base
Pattern paper by me to you
Pink satin ribbon
Brads
Handmade flowers
Skull, doily and eyes cut with my silhouette
Vellum flower
Purple buttons
Paper smooches stamps-greetings
Versamark black tuxedo ink

Firstly I cut all my pattern papers down to size and adhered these to the front of my card.
I then cut my images with my silhouette machine and added the flower and brad.
I then made the flowers and placed this all on my card front after stamping the greeting.
After adhering all the pieces down, I added two buttons at the top and ruffled the ribbon at the bottom.
That's it! :)

I love making colourful cards and I'm absolutely addicted to these skulls at the moment! I'm not normally a 'skull' person but I think she's really cute!

Thank you for looking and any questions about the card just ask, I have tried to include all details and brands used above.

I hope wherever you are that it's not raining and gloomy!

Thanks!

Vic x

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment it means the world to me and I always try and comment back :)