Pages

Tuesday 15 October 2013

Fall card

Hello crafty friends, I hope your all having a good week. Where is this month going? I was dreading autumn to be honest after the lovely weather and sunny days but it only took a few days for me to fall in love with it again, I just love all the pretty browns & oranges. I can't believe how cold it's turned all of a sudden and the nights are getting darker.... More cosy nights in :)

And then of course there will be Halloween soon yay!!

So I was excited to see the shabby tea room host an autumn card and this is my entry. 




I used a polkadot paper as my background and hand stitched around the edges. The pumpkin and fall stamp are by unity stamps and I thought they would match  perfectly for the challenge.

The leaf was die cut along with the branch using the cameo, and the other two leaves I used my Marianne die.

I finished off the card with two buttons and some twine. 

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog, I hope you all enjoy the rest of your week.

See you soon

Vic

13 comments:

  1. Love your fall card, this is so pretty, love all the details and the images....

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful fall creation. Love the buttons with the twine and the little ladybug.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicki this is a lovely card. I really like how you coloured your pumpkins and the design of the card! Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just darling! The little ladybug is such a fun little pop of color :) Thanks so much for joining us at THe Shabby Tea Room!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Vicki.....love the Autumn cluster and the super cute little lady bug! And I always like the buttons you add to your sweet creations! Good luck with the challenge....hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous fall card!! The dimension is so fabulous!! The lady bug is such an awesome touch!! This is so beautiful!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww love that ladybug! Very sweet autumn card. Love the colors you used and your cut leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, love all the colour, texture and details you added.

    ReplyDelete
  9. fantastic collage of beautiful pieces :) LOVE THE BUTTONS ! Thank you for joining TSTR challenge :) xoxo Aneta

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely Autumn card, the pumpkins are cute and I just love the skeleton leaf, along with the very cute lady bug!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh this is darling! I adore all of the fun elements you added - especially that little ladybug! Really great design to the whole card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. More threaded buttons You are winning my heart.....Lis

    ReplyDelete
  13. how pretty this is, Vicki! Love your choices of colors, and the combination of printed papers. How did you ever make such pretty little bows in those buttons! I envy that talent! Hope you enjoyed a wonderful morning, as you are 6 hours ahead of me. hugs, de {Creative Smiles}

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment it means the world to me and I always try and comment back :)