Pages

Friday 5 July 2013

3d silhouette challenge

Hello again, thank you for stopping by my blog today and having a look at my cards I really appreciate your comments and I would like to say thank you to my followers too.

I have made this card for the silhouette challenge blog this week which was to use a 3D object so of course I used the flowers :) 

If you want to have a look at the challenge head over here

My flowers I used were:
3d rolled spiral flower by Lori Whitlock
 3d rolled spiral flower by Lori Whitlock
3d rolled spiral flower by Lori Whitlock
echo park butterfly by Echo Park

I would also like to enter this for the do crafts challenge over here





 
I hand stitched the card front using a cream thread, which I also used to loop through the button. The stamp is from October afternoon travel girl, I love this stamp its so cute!
 
Thank you again for stopping by if you have any questions please ask :) I hope you all have a lovely weekend!
 
hugs,
 
Vic
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful......love your signature hand stitching and how cute is that image, great card! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vicki! Love the detail on this one! there is your stitching again....such a lovely addition to your fab makes! That is a sweet image. I hope you are doing well, Vic! hugs xxxooo

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment it means the world to me and I always try and comment back :)