Pages

Monday 1 July 2013

A monster birthday

hello crafty friends I hope your all enjoying the start of the week :) I have made this card for Simon says stamp challenge blog.
http://simonsaysstampschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/


 
I used a hero arts die cut for the monster, I've used this image before but I just love it. I made the card all girly by adding handmade flowers and as usual I hand stitched the topper around the edges. I finished the card off with pink ruffled ribbon.  The stamped greeting is also by hero arts.
 
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today. If you have any questions please ask,
 
have a great week!!
 
hugs
 
vic

2 comments:

  1. HE HE HE! How cute is this.

    Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is super cute Vicki! A monster and your gorgeous rolled flowers....love how you combine these two things and make the best cards, love it!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment it means the world to me and I always try and comment back :)