Pages

Sunday 3 June 2012

Happy anniversary butterfly card

Hey everyone, how are you? Well as wedding season is starting up again I decided to make up an anniversary card for those married couples. I love celebrating people's anniversaries with them especially if they have been married a long time, so i thought of a beautiful creature that represents love and came up with butterflies.

I actually made these butterflies on my cricut machine using the create a critter cart which has so many lovely images on there. I then crinkled up their wings and added some colour around the edges. After adhering down the cardstock and butterflies I went around the edges of the cardstock with a white gel pen then added the sentiment stickers and buttons. I stuck to a white and pastel pink colour as you know how much a love a bit of pink! Plus i think it gives the card a bit of a romantic look and being as it is a anniversary card that made my decision final :)

I hope you all enjoy the butterfly card and thank you for stopping by my blog,

Vic x

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment it means the world to me and I always try and comment back :)