Pages

Wednesday 13 June 2012

Miss you bird digi stamp

Hi there, well I have been busy I decided to make another two cards for paper smooches guest designer blog. This bird is so sweet and again was a freebie from Kim's blog ( really thank you so much ). I love the little flower on him and I coloured him in with my promarkers, the speech bubble was cut out in my cameo and I stamped the miss you sentiment using smooches stamps. I have said it before but these stamps come out so clean and crisp they are perfect.

I actually hand stitched the border which took forever but I think it looks nice so was well worth the numb fingers :)

Again I made the rolled up flowers just to finish the card off.

Well I'm off to upload my last card and thank you for stopping by my blog, if there are any questions please ask many thanks,

Vic x

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment it means the world to me and I always try and comment back :)