Pages

Monday 4 June 2012

Ladybird birthday card

Hi how are you all? Hope you all had a lovely jubilee weekend, did any of you watch the concert at Buckingham palace last night? It's a shame we had miserable weather but I thought the concert was good. Like most people we watched it at home :)

Anyway getting back to the card, I love cute little bugs so I decided to make this little ladybird and of course it was made on my cameo machine. I actually cut most of the elements on my cameo and I used a paper smooches birthday stamp. The little peg with a ladybird on is from hobbycraft which I thought was really sweet. The papers are from Cosmo cricket and polka doodles all around and everywhere cd rom. The butterfly was a die cut I used again from my cameo.

I hope you all enjoy the rest of the jubilee weekend lets hope the sun will come out today!

Thank you for stopping by and if you have any questions please ask :)

See you soon!

Vic x

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment it means the world to me and I always try and comment back :)