Pages

Friday 8 June 2012

Owl congratulation card

Hi there, well this miserable weather we are having right now in the U.K is horrible, we have got strong winds and lots of rain so there are a lot of miserable people this week! Isn't it funny how the weather can affect your entire mood! Anyway I have made this owl congratulations card to bring a bit of warmth and comfort into anyone who needs it :)

Okay so my owl stamps are from unity stamp company I just think they look so sweet snuggled up to each other, I coloured them in and then cut them out and put some foam pads behind the image. The background paper is Cosmo cricket and the congratulations stamp is from paper smooches. I am actually in love with these stamps they stamp so well and always come out nice and crisp. I then added a pink ribbon and cut out some paper flowers to add to the bottom of my card.

I just thought that this card could do any occasion really, Engagement, new home, new job, you can always add a little bit more to the card if needed but I just thought that these type of cards are pretty handy to have in your card box especially if you need a quick congratulations card.

Anyhow I hope we start to have some sunny days here soon, this wind is sounding pretty scary!

Thanks for stopping by and having a peek at my cards, any questions about how the card was made please ask,

Vic x

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment it means the world to me and I always try and comment back :)